Everyone has a different workout plan because everyone’s body type is different. Maybe you have ideas about three body types, but you hardly know that doing workout according to body type is essential for gaining your body’s desired shape.
Your body types are preponderantly coming from genetics, that does not mean it cannot be transformed into the form you want.
Knowing the body type and training your body in the right way as it needs can drastically change your body into your dream body shape.
The 3 Body types
Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and Endomorph are three body types. Each of them has distinctive characteristics to ascertain the body type you have.
Let’s talk about each of the body types, so in detail, to approach your strengthening and cardio training to increase the outcome.
The Ectomorph has very narrow shoulders and hips, skinny legs and arms, and low body fat. They have a speedy metabolism so that they can eat anything without gaining weight.
Even if Ectomorph gains weight, but they still look skinny. Where everyone is running for losing weight, there is the Ectomorph who never needs to think about that. But they are not destined to be thin.
Strengthening workout for The Ectomorph:
- Workout with heavyweights and rest between sets.
- Every group at least for 2-3 minutes and between exercise for 5 minutes.
- Daily workout only for 1-2 body parts to prevent less calorie burn.
- 5-10 reps and 6-8 sets should be aimed at every activity.
- Take enough rests amidst of training and do not exercise a muscle group.
Cardio workout for The Ectomorph:
- Slightest cardio is enough.
- Low-intensity bike riding and brisk work are as relaxing as cardio.
For a cardio workout, you can select the Elliptical machine it will help you a full-body workout check here the top 7 elliptical machines for a tall person.
The Mesomorph is mostly in the middle of The Ectomorph and Endomorph and healthier than the other two. They find to gain weight and lose weight relatively quickly.
Genetically they are perfect for bodybuilding because of their naturally healthy body. Their strong legs and broad shoulders, narrow chest, and low body fat help achieve the desired shape.
Strengthening workout for The Mesomorph:
- The variations of the activity give the best results.
- Fundamental workouts, such as squats, dead-lifts, lunges, chest press, shoulder press, rows, etc. with moderate weight lifting.
- Most of the exercises should be aimed at 8-12 reps. In the time of leg training, you can lift heavy weights with six reps, and with no consequences, 25-30 reps for 3-5 sits.
- You can add any other strengthening workout as per your choice if you found fun in it.
Cardio workout for The Mesomorph:
- Cardio for 15-30 minutes for three days every week.
- Combination workout of HIIT training and LISS training.
The Endomorph has a pear-shaped and round body structure. Their whole body is stored full of fat, particularly in legs and arms. Gaining weight is much easier than putting on muscle for the Endomorph because they have a slow metabolism, and their powers are not well-formed.
It will take more time than the Mesomorph to gain muscles and reduce body fat. But as I mentioned earlier, you can transform your body as you want.
Strengthening workout for The Endomorph:
- Total body workout, medium weight lifting with compound movements to burn the most of the calories.
- Heavy lifting with low reps should be avoided.
- 8-12 reps and 3-5 sets for the upper body, and lower body, 12-20 reps should be aimed for every workout.
- After achieving the primary weight loss can begin to isolate muscles for shaping your body.
Cardio workout for The Endomorph:
- Compound cardio minimum three times in a week for 20-30 minutes in a targeted heart rate zone.
- You can make your cardio easy with swimming, biking, hiking, walking, and elliptical.
I hope that the information above will be helpful for you. Here is so much information that can be confusing to find the appropriate workout mode, which is best to gain your desired body shape.
The proper rule for a workout is starting it slowly and taking rest in between the exercise. Also, maintaining a healthy diet and drinking lots of water is so essential. If you want long-lasting results, irrespective of any body type, it will take time and must be consistent in a workout.
Enjoyment of workout sessions and having fun keep motivated and even in the activity and long-lasting training. It’s not so easy to work out and shape the body, but your willingness and try will help you to achieve such a goal that you are dreamed of.
Maintaining a lifestyle routine will make us updated about the workout plan and our other life activities. Above all, A healthy body is more desirable than anything.
Last Updated on July 2, 2021